Luke to reprise his role on the National tour of “The Normal Heart”
Luke Macfarlane will reprise his Broadway role in the upcoming national tour of The Normal Heart. Along with Patrick Breen who will also co-star and play the same exact role. New entrant is Christopher Hanke, best known for many of his Broadway musical appearances, and some television appearances (especially for those who remember him appearing in season 5 of Brothers & Sisters playing the role of the guy who Scotty cheated with). Chris will be playing the role of Tommy Boatwright.
Edit: Sorry, Luke will be upgraded in his role and will play the role of Ned Weeks and Felix Turner, respectively. (These are major roles (i.e. more dialogue and longer appearances), compared to his two stint roles on Broadway).
The national tour starts off at the Arena Stage in Washington, D.C. from June 8th till July 29th. This play will coincide with AIDS 2012, the biennial international AIDS convention which will be held again in the United States after 22 years. More cities and tour dates to follow. But for now you can follow the Arena Stage page for The Normal Heart and check for further information about the play and the theatre.
Also don’t forget to check the original Broadway webpage of The Normal Heart as well.
- Luke Macfarlane interviewed by San Diego’s KUSI news
- Luke Macfarlane returning to the role of Sam Bendrix
- Luke Macfarlane to guest on CW’s “Beauty and the Beast”
- Congrats to Luke on his 29th place on AfterElton’s 2012 Top Hot 100!!!
- First look at The Normal Heart playing at The Arena Stage
- Luke Macfarlane in a new erotic, short film entitled “ERECTION”
- AfterElton’s 2012 Top Hot 100 – Voting Time!!!
- A good review on Sam Bendrix by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- A semi-decent review on Sam Bendrix by the Pittsburgh City Paper
- A nice review on Sam Bendrix by Pittsburg Tribune